Sunday, June 8, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

I want to blog about Jack, but first I need to blog about the cute things that happened with Owen before Jack was born. The last couple of weeks of my pregnancy we were staying close to home since I wasn't in any kind of shape to go out and handle a 16 month old. So we just found fun new things to do around the house.


One of the days that was sunny (seems like forever ago now!) Owen and I hung out in the yard and he kicked his ball around and "mowed" the lawn. It was so nice just sitting there and watching him have fun.

Michael and I decided it would be funny to put our socks on Owen. He really enjoyed it and now when he finds socks he brings them to you so you can put them on his arms. The Tuesday before Jack was born Michael worked swing shift so I decided to take a bath with Owen in our big tub. Since he's getting bigger and it's getting harder to hold onto him I decided to use the bathtub that converts into a bath seat. I got it out of the garage and put it in the dining room until we were ready to go upstairs. Owen had so much fun climbing in and out of his bath seat it was so cute!

0 comments: