Monday, September 10, 2012

Sometimes I Feel Like A Cool Mom!

While we were on vacation my friend and neighbor Rachael watered our garden for us. When we got home we had two giant zucchinis waiting for us. I really only like zucchini when they are smaller. These big ones don't have very good flavor and I'm not one for shredding them and making zucchini bread. So what do you do when you have two giant zucchinis and two big boys??
 
 
 
 You give them to the boys and let them have some fun!
 
The boys walked up to the desk and tossed them over a couple times.

 
But mainly they just picked them up and threw them. Over and over again!
 
 
Wham!!! It was really fun watching them.
 
 
Finally the zucchini lost the battle!
 
 
That's when it wasn't very fun for Owen anymore since I had him pick up all the guts. Oh well....you can only be the fun mom for so long! ;)

0 comments: