Thursday, January 9, 2014

Family Christmas Pictures!

Back in November my friend Starr posted that she was doing mini Christmas photo sessions. We took advantage of this same deal last year and I wanted to again. 

This year Starr picked Fort Steilacoom Park as the location. It was beautiful and very cold! We saw lots of other families getting their pictures taken as well. 


Zeke fell asleep in the car on the way down and he was NOT feeling it when he woke up. Seeing him snuggled up on Michael's shoulder really shows how little he still is. My baby boy! 





I think this might be my favorite family picture yet! I think it's because this is it....the Martin family is complete! I can't wait to get this printed out and put on our living room wall. 


Brothers! 


This picture is absolutely awesome! I love it! It's the obligatory screaming child picture and of course leave it to the baby in the family to be the screaming child. 


These boys are so handsome! 



Starr asked Ella if she would put her hand on her hip...is it me or does she look like a teenager already! 


Eventually Zeke started coming around, but it took Mommy playing that I was going to drop him to do it. Of course putting him down for a picture was out of the question...


Until he saw the tractor! 


Starr made this cute Christmas sign for us to hold! 


One more try for a cute picture of all the kids! Even though Ella is the only one looking at the camera I still do love it. It's real...it's life! 


Uncle Ry and Aunt Stephie got lots of cute pictures too! I particularly liked this one! 


Ga-Ga & Pa looking so good! The Fort was really a great location! 


The boys! 

The girls! 


Me and My Love! 

Thanks Starr....you are amazing! 

0 comments: