Monday, February 17, 2020

Ella's 10 Year Old Pictures!


For Ella's photo session she had the same photographer that Owen had the week before. I was so happy...she was great! She asked me to write on the chalkboard and then I gave it to Ella. She added the little lines at the bottom of the 'm' and then made the 1 look more like a 1. I love that she put her own little touch on it. 




She's such a beauty! 




The morning of her pictures was a bit stressful. Kendra and Lily had spent the night and we hadn't really picked out her clothes for her pictures. She also hadn't decided on what prop to take with her. At first she chose Charlotte...her cat she sleeps with and then she changed her mind and decided to bring Phoebe. While I was getting my purse and it was time to walk out the door I noticed that Ella had put Phoebe in a bright pink outfit that was totally ragged and wrinkled. It clashed horribly with her outfit so I told her she needed to find a different outfit for her. She thankfully was able to find the outfit that came with Phoebe the only downside was it was balled up in a bag so it was a wrinkled mess. Here we were running late for her pictures and I was ironing tiny doll clothes. The funny thing is you can't even really see Phoebe's clothes at all in the picture. Ugh...the things we do for our children! 

0 comments: