Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Valentine's Day!

I'm not a huge Valentine's Day celebrator, but I did want to do something a little special so Ella and I worked together to make the table look all pretty. 



I used our fancy china from our wedding, the gold flatware that my parents gave us and the crystal glasses Michael got years ago. I didn't have a festive Valentine colored tablecloth, but I did have this white one. I ended up using the napkins I bought for the Christmas dinner as placemats. I also looked online and watched a video for how to fold napkins into hearts. It was time consuming with all the ironing, but it turned out cute. 



Once the table was set Ella ran upstairs and came down with her red vase of fake flowers. It was the perfect touch to finish off our place setting. For dinner I made Steak with Gorgonzolla sauce, Parmesan Pasta and roasted Zucchini rounds. It was so yummy!

0 comments: