Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas Eve 2020!

On Christmas Eve we had a lazy day...I make sugar cookies, worked on my puzzle, took a shower and then we watched Z-O-M-B-I-E on Disney+. Soon it was time to head to church for Christmas Eve Service. 

Service was nice...a little sad not seeing the church PACKED like it usually is on Christmas Eve. This was also the first Christmas season in 3 or 4 years where I wasn't involved in the Christmas Choir since we couldn't have one. :( 

Once service was over we waited our turn and got our annual pictures in front of the big Christmas tree. I love these pictures every year! 



Christmas 2020

And just for fun here's the last 3 Christmases with this exact same pose and exact same tree! 



Christmas 2019



Christmas 2018



Christmas 2017

I love seeing this same pose year after year. They were so little when we started this tradition. I wish we had started it earlier, but I just know that would have been impossible since Zeke would not have stood still for the picture prior to 2017! 




We are so blessed! 

 Owen looks a lot shorter than me, but that's because he's further back than I am. He will most certainly surpass me by this time next year! 




Don't Ga-Ga & Pa look so festive!!! Pa wore his fancy new jacket that he got as an early Christmas present! 

After service they came back to our house for dinner. Pa had picked up Papa Murphy's pizza prior to service. While we ate dinner we watched the Polar Express. I had turned that movie on for the kids the year before I was busy doing things around the house so I hadn't been able to see the end of it. This time I finally watched it to the end. It wasn't the greatest Christmas movie, but it was entertaining. 

After we read the Christmas story from The Jesus Storybook Bible, we got the kids to bed. Once they had been asleep for a little bit I got busy setting up for Christmas morning. 



The stocking were all stuffed! 




The presents were all under the tree! 



Owen and Jack's Santa gifts! 



Ella & Zeke's Santa gifts! 

Merry Christmas! 

0 comments: