Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Owen's D & D Party!

On Saturday, January 16th, we had Owen's 14th Birthday. A few weeks prior I texted Mr. Scott to see if he would mind running a D & D campaign for the party. He was all for it and I was super happy because that meant all I was responsible for was the food and drinks. For lunch Owen wanted Costco pizza and I also picked up those Ice drinks at Costco. 



I made Owen chocolate cupcakes to celebrate. 



My sweet 14 year old! 




A few friends came to Owen's party. 



Jordan got Owen a Rival Nerf Gun. 



When I walked downstairs to join the party the first thing I noticed was this GIANT box. I thought...who in the world got Owen a gift THAT big! The box was big enough to fit a huge farmhouse sink! Once I found out it was from Hansi I knew it had to be the old wrap a present in a million boxes trick. 



And I was right!!! 




The box was so big Jack could fit inside it. He also made the package seem heavier by taping big rocks inside. 



Package after package...



after package...



They got smaller and smaller...



until you thought they couldn't possibly get smaller...



but they did! 




 In the end it was an Amazon gift card! 



Thanks for the laughs Hansi! 



Here are all the guys working on their D & D strategy! They had so much fun and I was so thankful for Mr. Scott for putting this event together! Owen had a fantastic birthday party! 



Uncle Ry had to leave prior to the D & D campaign being over. It was so nice that he came and hung out though. 

One thing that has been nice about Covid is the kids are happy with any sort of celebration. It does't have to be this huge party with decorations and crazy themed food! They just want to get together with friends. It has definitely made party planning for this Mama way easier and I'm not sad about it! 

0 comments: