Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Snow Days!

It would have been fun to have a White Christmas, but I actually think a White Day After Christmas is even better! 


I was totally shocked that we did in fact get snow. I'm so used to the weathermen being so full of it and wrong I was sure we weren't going to see any flurries! 



It was so fun to wake up to a winter wonderland! 



The kids and I went down the road over to a small hill near us. It's really a road and not necessarily a hill, but we use it like a hill and just get out of the way if there's a car. 



Jack made himself of a snow chair! 



Packing herself down with snow! Talk about getting a perfect gift at the perfect time. All the kids gloves they got for Christmas came in so handy! Handy....pun not intended! 



The snow was blowing so much I had to stand facing the other way so I wouldn't get pelted with it! 



I'm so happy we had winter clothes that still fit everyone! 



Happy Zeke Man! 




I'm also so happy that I bought Jack a new sled earlier that month. It was nice having two. Ella thought she would try to snowboard on it! 



Thankfully she didn't wipe out and hurt herself! 




Snow days are also a perfect time to put together the numerous LEGO sets that were received as gifts. 

When it comes to the time between Christmas and New Years I try to not plan anything at all. I love to use these few days to slow down and enjoy and the gifts and give our bodies a rest from all the hustle and bustle of the season. The snow made that even more fun than usual! 

0 comments: