Thursday, February 17, 2022

Ella's 12 Year Old Pictures!

How can this beautiful girl only be 12 years old! She easily looks 14 years old!! She's such a beauty! 


I love how Ella has her own style. She LOVES dangly earrings. These were in my jewelry drawer. I got them at a garage sale for $1. I thought I might wear them, but I think I only have once and I just didn't like them so now she gets them! 



I bought her denim vest on a girls shopping day with friends and she got the starfish pin from Ga-Ga. Her dress was an impulse buy at Value Village. 



I love that the lady wanted to use this round bench to sit on because I remembered Ella sitting on it before so I thought it would be fun to compare.


This was her 7 year birthday picture! I don't know if they had those letters to spell her name or if we brought them. They aren't the same style of font as the ones we have in her room so they must have had them. Either way it's so fun to have a recreation of this same picture! 

0 comments: