Sunday, September 10, 2023

Just Because Pictures!

The other night we were putting the kids to bed and I just decided randomly to have Michael take a picture of me with each of the kids individually. I don't think we do this enough honestly. There are usual pictures with us as a group, but not individual ones. I love these kids so much! They are just growing up so fast! 



Look at this handsome guy. We've reached the point where when we hug his arms are on top since he's so much taller than me. He's also in this phase where sometimes a hug is out of the question so I cherish them when he gives me one. 



Jackson is such a cool dude. He's got such swagger when he walks I love it. He's so sure of himself! He's also a bit on the slouchy side so I can usually get away with having my arms over his for a hug still. If he would stand up to his full height that wouldn't be the case. 



This beautiful girl of mine. I love her so much! Ella is in such a great phase right now. She really does want me around and we have so much fun together. She has gone through phases like this in the past so I know to cherish them because she can flip like a switch overnight where nothing I can do is right and I annoy her to death. 



This sweet boy still likes for me to rock him every once in awhile when I sing to him at night. In fact all the kids still like for me to sing to them right before bed every night. I will take it for as long as I can. Unfortunately I can't pick him up and hold him anymore though. His torso is too long and he ends up choking me! :(

0 comments: