Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Ella's Christmas Choir Performance 2023

On December 18th & 19th, Ella had her Christmas Choir Concert with Cantate Homeschool Choirs. 



Pa & Grandma Ruth were able to come on Monday, the 18th. This time around I figured out where Ella was standing so I could make sure that we had seats where we could see her face. 

The next night Michael, the boys and Ga-Ga & Pa went to see her. I was planning on going, but I truly wasn't feeling well. I think I was overwhelmed and stressed out so I just laid in bed. I did live stream it though so I got to hear the kids perform. 

Unfortunately Michael didn't get the best seats so they didn't see Ella singing at all. In a funny coincidence the person that was standing in front of Ella blocking their view of her....is named Ella Martinez!
 

 
Going from the front row on the right count over 4 girls and Ella is right behind that Ella standing to the right of Addison....you just can't see her! 



Ella and June are such cute friends! 



Had to get a picture with Ga-Ga & Pa!



These cute stairstep girls! 

Hopefully for the spring concert we'll all get to see our sweet Ella's face! :)

If you'd like to listen to the choir's performance you can click this link

0 comments: