Sunday, February 25, 2024

Ella's 14th Birthday Parties & Birthday Pictures!

For Ella's Birthday she just wanted a few friends over for dinner and a movie. We decided to have her birthday on her actual birthday...February 16th. June and Caitlynn just came home with us after choir practice was finished. We ran over to Costco to get pizza and salad and then came home. The girls hung out and played until Anna & Addison were finished up at choir. They are both in the later class so they don't get finished until closer to 6pm. 



For dessert I made the chocolate chip cookies Ella really likes and then we made them into ice cream sandwiches. They were messy, but oh so yummy! 



The girls were having such a blast upstairs just hanging out we almost forgot that Ella needed to open her presents so the girls could watch a movie together. 




Silly jelly beans!! 



Present time!  




Miss Kim got Ella the same sweatshirt that we got her for Christmas just in a different color. 

She also got 2 diamond paintings, nail stickers, bath stuff and flowers!!! 



After presents the girls got to watch the movie Ever After! It is the best rendition of Cinderella ever made period!!! 

Caitlynn & June ended up going home around 9pm, but Anna, Addison & Caleb all got to stay the night and I took them home the next day! It was such a fun treat have them over so long! 



Ella's flowers from the Kuch family lasted over 2 weeks! They were beautiful! 



On Sunday we had Ella's birthday with family. Unfortunately Papa & Ruth missed out, but they were having a great time ministering in Uganda!






Ga-Ga & Pa got Ella an Ulta gift card and there was $114 inside the OJEZ box!!! 



Ga-Ga also got Ella this light up heart decoration with a saying about granddaughters! 




From her siblings she got a nice digital camera! 



I can't remember exactly what happened hear, but she was having trouble with her words and being super silly! 



Then Ella opened our gift and it couldn't have gone better. I was so sure she was going to be all nonchalant about it and not care so I had prepared myself for that, but she was so happy!!




I was passing on my ring to her. This heart ring was given to me by my Dad when I was 14 years old during Christmas of 1994. He gave it to me because he had bought my mom a really nice ruby and diamond ring and I was jealous. I wore this ring almost daily until Michael bought me my 10 year wedding anniversary ring. By that time the ring really need some repair. The jeweler was actually surprised I hadn't lost any stones since it so badly needed to be repronged. So last year I took it into Kay Jewelers and I had them reprong it and straighten and thicken the band since it was too thin and bent out of shape. It made my heart so happy to see her so happy about it. 


On February 24th, Ella had her birthday pictures at JCPenney's. 



She straightened her hair for her pictures. She so cute! 



Ella loves flannel shirts and Converse tennis shoes! 



Such a beauty she is!  

0 comments: