Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu!!


I thought it might be fun to show you other ways the My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software can be used. This time instead of creating a scrapbook page I decided to make a pretty weekly dinner menu.



Since I find a ton of my recipes online it was fun to be able to add pictures of the yummy dishes I plan to make for the week. I'm hoping that might actually encourage me to make them instead of being lazy and saying, "Ummm....let's have pizza!" We'll see if it helps!!! 

Remember the My Memories Digital Scrapbook Giveaway ends on Wednesday at noon. If you'd like to enter do the following..

1. Visit the My Memories website and leave me a comment letting me know which Digital Scrapbooking Kit is your favorite.
2. To get extra entries into the giveaway you can follow My Memories on their blog, facebook and/or twitter and then comment that you've done so. 

You can enter until Wednesday, January 23rd at midnight. The winner will be announced on Thursday.

0 comments: