Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Time For A Shave!

 On Thursday morning I wanted to do a craft with the kids that we hadn't done before and I had some shaving cream left over from this craft.


 I got bibs on the girls and then we had a little chat about what NOT to do with the shaving cream.


All ready! 
 

At first the kids didn't really know what to do with it. Of course I told Logan not to stick it in her mouth, but she did end up tasting it. She just can't seem to keep her hands out of her mouth! 
 

I started out giving them each just a little because I wasn't sure how much was in the can. The can I bought was from The Dollar Tree and it's nice that it was cheap, but it squirts out SO slow! 
 

I think Jack was the first one to venture out and touch it with his fingers! 
 

Owen was quite enthusiastic so he quickly went from using the spatula to full on...
 

digging in! He was also the first one to be done! Once he got all messy he quickly wanted to get clean...and change his shirt! 
 

Ella and Jack played with it the longest. Jack had gotten some cars for them to drive through the "snow". It was a nice easy and relatively clean craft. The shaving cream was mainly contained in the cookie sheets and what was just wiped up off the table super easy! The best of both worlds...crafts and cleanliness!

0 comments: