Friday, July 19, 2013

BIG Gulp!

Last week I took all 5 kids to the cheap theater to see The Croods. I asked the kids if they wanted to go and if so they would have to pay their way. It was only a $1 afterall! I splurged and bought the large popcorn and a pop....both come with a refill. Thankfully my neighbor Rachael and her two girls came with us. It was nice to have an extra set of hands and eyes. It was her girls first time seeing a movie! I meant to get a picture of all the kids sitting in their seats eating popcorn, but by the time we got them all situated the lights were dimming. I did come prepared...surprise surprise...I brought brown paper lunch sacks and put popcorn in each of those for the kids and then I went out and got a refill on our popcorn before the movie even started. I also brought in Zeke's portable high chair so I would have something to strap him into. Only probably was he wasn't happy about it and spent most of the time in my arms or crawling around on the floor in the back of the theater. Even though it was crazy it was fun!
 
Of course right before leaving we stopped and got a refill on our pop.
 
 
 
Later after naptime I put Zeke on the counter and he zeroed in on the cup so fast. He was so happy!
 
 
The thing is practically as big as he is!!!
 
 
Gulp glup!!!
 
 
Ehhhh....all gone!

0 comments: