Monday, July 1, 2013

The Last Of The Disney Shirts!

 On Tuesday the 25th my friend Angie came over to spend the day with me. While she was here I got so much stuff done...it's crazy what you can accomplish when you have a friend to keep you company and talk with. One of the things I had been putting off was finishing up the Disney shirts for Zeke. I had pretty much burned myself out making the ones for the older kids. Anyways it was time to finish them up!
 
 
 
Zeke's pirate shirt had to be a little different than Owen and Jack's since his shirt was a darker red than theirs. I had to use yellow for the bandana since red just blended in with the shirt.
 
For his second shirt I was going to make a shirt that looked like he was wearing a Mickey tie, but then Jack asked me to make a shirt with Pluto on it. I went to Joann's and got the Pluto decal at 50% off. so it was less than $2! The shirts both cost me $3.88 at Wal-Mart.
 
 
I was going to cut out letters to spell DOG, but I didn't really want the word dog on my sons shirt. Then it dawned on me that Mickey always calls Pluto his PAL and I thought that was cute! I love the way I was able to make Pluto peek out around the 'L'.
 
Each kid has 2 appliqued shirts for the trip. Now the next project is to make the trip timeline that will hang in the car so the kids will have a visual of where we are going and how close we are. Only more months until our trip!

0 comments: