Friday, November 6, 2020

Zeke's 8 Year Old Pictures!

I wasn't even sure if Zeke and Jack were going to get birthday pictures this year, but then my friend Starr decided to do mini back to school sessions. I didn't necessarily need them for back to school...I just wanted pictures. At first the date that Starr chose was the same weekend we were in Ephrata camping so it wasn't going to work out. Then we got all that smoke and she had to reschedule a few shoots. She was able to fit us in and I was so happy. 

On Saturday, September 19th drove down to the location she gave us, snapped a few pictures and were on our way. It was so fast and easy! I seriously hope that she does these every year! No having to wait for the JCPenny photographer to change the backgrounds around. No having to wait for the photographer to do a bunch of digital enhancements that I'm just going to say no to. No having to wait for the wallets to come into the store and then have to drive back in to pick them up. Plus I just love Starr and I'd much rather pay her than JCPenny's. 



She had this cute little school set up. 




My handsome boy! 




Starr had these blank boards that she was using to digitally add in the kids' names, age, grade and so on. Since these weren't Back To School pictures for us I just asked her to put Zeke's age on it instead. 



And just like we always do at JCPenny's Zeke brought along something that he loves to get his picture with. Tiggey is his Beanie Baby Tiger. 

 Still can't believe my baby boy is 8 years old. 

0 comments: