Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Owen's Birthday!

Owen's actual birthday fell on a Friday. 



This what Owen thinks about having to attend school on his birthday! 



Two thumbs down!!! 




He recovered quick though! 


For his birthday Owen wanted to get Red Robin for dinner. After dinner he wanted to open his birthday presents. 





The day before I took the younger 3 kids out to Walmart so they could buy Owen a present. I asked them if they wanted to each buy him a gift or if they wanted to go in together in order to get him a bigger gift. They decided to in together. 




The kids got Owen a classic Simon and a big bag of Extreme Sour Sweettarts! 



We got Owen the number one thing on his list...the game Castle Panic. 

Caleb introduced Owen to this game. It's really a simple and fun game. I will say the first time I played it with the kids the name was a precursor of what was going to happen. For some reason it caused one of the kids to amp himself up and panic ensued. I had to mention quite a few times that he needed to take it down a notch! Hopefully the next time I play he won't be so animated! 

0 comments: