Saturday, May 29, 2021

Zeke's 9 Year Pictures!

I can hardly believe this sweet boy of mine is 9 years old. In fact when I have to remember how old he is it takes me a second and I have to think....is he really 9 years old? 



Zeke has gotten more vocal about his hair. He doesn't like it shaved so short anymore. His hair is hilarious though....it is thoroughly plastered to his sweet head. It's a pain to try to shave it which is probably why he wants it longer now. Thankfully when it comes time to cut it he's gotten better at holding still for me! 



Zeke is such a happy kid....for the most part he just goes with the flow! 



His favorite thing by far is his stuffies! He can never have too many and he honestly plays with them all. He even makes them armor using toilet paper rolls and tin foil. Funny story about the above puppies. The two on either side of the middle puppy are Brownie and Skippy. Zeke lost Brownie a while ago and was brokenhearted. I ended up finding a replacement on Ebay that he named Skippy. Fast forward a few months and Jack found Brownie tucked into our old couch....thankfully because it was right before we threw out the old furniture. The tiny little puppies on either side of Brownie & Skippy I found at the Thorp Antique mall. They are the exact same puppy just miniature sized. They are the cutest! Zeke named them Cupcake & Cake. 

0 comments: