Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween 2021!

Since Halloween 2021 landed on a school night we didn't go all out like we did in 2020. Honestly the kids were having so much fun playing us parents had to tell them either we go trick or treating now or were not going since it was getting late. 



I love that except for Owen and Jack these were homemade costumes. I also love how they portrayed the character they were with their facial expressions! 

Ella was originally going to be a pirate like she was last year, but I talked her into wearing the outfit I wore for our church's 80's night back in September. I actually won the costume contest that night. 

I wasn't going to post about it, but since I brought it up! 



Here's me and my friend Becci lip-syncing to Friends are Friends Forever from Michael W. Smith. We had such a fun night! 




It was like so totally rad!!! 



Back to Halloween.....



Napoleon bowing down to the Ninja! 



We only went down 2 streets and then we were finished! 



Trick or treating is so much easier now that they are older. 

Zeke's costume was a made up character. He designed the shirt with masking tape and then had Daddy spray paint it. He called himself Dark Arrow! I love his imagination! 



It was also nice to not have too much time so we didn't get so much candy this year! 



The next morning, Ella got to trade all her dye candy with her brothers for their chocolate candy! 



I used to do this with all my candy too! 

0 comments: