Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cats




We have three cats, Precious, Punkin and Princess. I take full responsibility for naming them cute names. They are our 3 sweet P's!!

Michael and I weren't sure how the cats would handle a baby in the house. We had babysat our niece Camryn when she was a baby and they didn't want anything to do with her. When she cried they took off running and when they were around her they hissed like crazy. Not a good thing!! Anyway while I was pregnant two of our cats - Precious and Punkin were glued to me. They wanted to be laying on me all the time and this was not normal. I swear they knew!! When we brought Owen home it was like nothing had changed. They have never hissed at him. In fact Punkin wants to lay right next to Owen when he's sleeping in our arms. Princess & Precious have become surrogate mommies, they get very concerned when he cries. The above pictures are all Michael's doing. He wanted to see if the cats would let Owen ride them and sure enough they didn't seem to mind. Don't they look like they are having the time of their lives (said with a very sarcastic tone)!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Punkin is still a lot bigger than Owen!! I miss those cats of yours.
Reeow.
Nikki