Thursday, April 19, 2007

Owen's Room

I was vacuuming this afternoon and it occurred to me that there might be people reading this blog that haven't actually seen Owen's room. So here it is....


Noah's Ark is the theme. Michael's mom Carol, Michael and I spent a Saturday afternoon painting his room with the stars around the middle. Also there is a saying on one wall up by the ceiling that says, "No earthly joy can bring more pleasure, than a little boy to love and treasure. The Owen sign I made from letters I bought at Joann Fabrics and an extra kitchen cabinet door we had in the garage. I also crocheted the giraffes that are sitting under the rocking horse. There are also 3 Noah's Ark cross stitches on the green shelf that I did as well. Remember I had 6 years to plan!!! The best thing about Owen's room is it's actually connected to the master bedroom. That has really come in handy with all those middle of the night feedings.

0 comments: