Monday, September 17, 2007

Cold

On Thursday Owen joined the world of the common cold....along with Mommy! I was really crossing my fingers and hoping that he would be one of those breastfed babies that didn't get sick until 18 months old, but no such luck. It was just heartbreaking to get him up in the morning and see all those crusty boogers around the outside of his nose. :( On Saturday he was up for all of 6 hours and asleep the rest of the day. He's like his Mommy where he recovers while he sleeps. In addition to sleep we've been giving him Infant Tylenol Cold Plus Cough medicine and running the humidifier in his room at night and he's getting better now and so am I. 1 cold down 500 more to go! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you guys were sick:( I just got over a pretty good cold myself...not fun!