Monday, October 8, 2007

Garage Sale Finds



Last Saturday I spent 5 1/2 hours going to Garage Sales. It was the Semi-Annual Mill Creek Garage Sales. There was 7 of us that went in two vans. I had a list of things I wanted to find and I actually found most of them. The main things I wanted to find were clothes and toys for Owen.
All in all I found...
Learn & Laugh Chair (First picture - Only $3 - I checked online if bought new it costs $35!)
Backpack to carry Owen in (Only $2)
An outdoor swing for Owen
Lots of Clothes for Owen
A light fixture for our Living Room
An America sign for my Dining Room (Grandma Grant actually bought this for me because I ran out of money)
A toy car set for Owen
Grandma Grant also picked up some awesome things for Owen...
Radio Flyer All-Terrain Wagon (Only $25 - Checked online for this one too would have cost $159!!!)
Police Rocker (Second picture - Only $5 - If bought online it would have been $40)
Two animal books
As you can see the saving really add up. Everything we brought home was in great shape too. The only thing they needed were a good wash and some batteries.
Another piece of info - This was the longest I had ever been away from Owen. I think it was 7 1/2 hours in all.

0 comments: