Thursday, October 4, 2007

Swing


Like I said Owen and I have another cold and last night he was not feeling well. He wanted to be held...sort of, but wouldn't let us snuggle him. So we tried the swing. The swing has been out in the garage since August because we had a get together at our house and it was in the way. Since Owen hadn't been using it we just kept it out there. I figured he was done with it. But last night I thought it might just be what he needed and I was right. I strapped him in and turned the movement on and the music (music part was pretty pathetic since it's in dire need of new batteries) and off to sleep Owen went. I contemplated letting him sleep there all night since the doctor said it's good to have babies sleep elevated when they're sick, but just the thought of having my neck in that same position all night made me cringe so we took him out and had him sleep in his crib.

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I swear, it looks like Owen has grown more hair on his head since Saturday?! Is that possible?!