Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!



I can't believe it's been 2 years!!! I remember the last week of my pregnancy so clearly. You decided to come 3 1/2 weeks early so Mommy thought I had lots of time left to prepare. Luckily Mommy is a planner so most everything was ready. I was so scarred and excited when my water broke in the early morning hours. I knew we were just a few hours away from meeting you.



It seems like you've been in our lives for longer than 2 years though. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we prayed and yearned for you for so many years before God blessed us with you my miracle baby. I love you more than words could ever say. You are my sweet boy that loves to be gentle and rock and kiss your bunny, but then then you can be rough and tough and play stuntman too. You love to give Mommy kisses and I won't ever stop loving each one of them. I love hearing your sweet voice say, "All done" and "No-No". I love that you enjoying praying at dinner and you let me floss and brush your teeth. You are such a water baby too. You love to take showers...in fact some days you get two!



You are the answer to so many prayers and a true gift from God. My love for you will only grow deeper with each passing day that God allows me...little old me to be your mama!



Happy Birthday Baby!!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Happy Birthday, Owen!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Owen!