Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Peacemaker...A.K.A.The Pacifier!

Owen and Jack don't really play together yet. In fact Owen doesn't even like Jack to touch him. Jack is definitely in that grabbing phase so he's always trying to grab Owen's hair or clothes and put them in his mouth. When this happens Owen freaks out and starts screaming....NOOOOO!!!! I sure hope they become friends and playmates eventually.

I did get to witness a little bit of friendly play the other day when I gave Jack a paci to play with. Neither of my boys have been big on paci's. Owen only took them until he was 4 months old and then he just gnawed on them. We finally just took it away a few months later. Jack on the other hand despised the paci from the beginning. He would look at me like I was crazy when I would put it in his mouth. The other day I just gave one to Jack because I thought it might be something fun for him to chew on since he can hold things and he's teething. Well it became a really fun thing for them to play with TOGETHER!!! It was so nice to see them playing together and not once did Owen yell....NOOOOOOO!!!!







0 comments: