Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Join in the online carnival of telling everyone what you did not do this last week. Head over to Mckmama's blog and see what other people did not.

1. I am so not a total Suzy homemaker where I would spend the majority of my Friday afternoon making 6 ice cube trays of baby food and most of my Saturday afternoon an 'Owen' cake for my son's birthday party the next day. I have way to many other responsibilities to be able to take on tasks like that.
2. There is no way that I got puke on me a minimum of 3 times this last week. There is no way that this sickness could still around THAT long.
3. I did not give my child a bath last night at 9:30 because he woke up laying in puke and smelled so bad we had to do something about it.
4. Jack did not have to have two baths yesterday because first he puked on himself and second he pooped all over himself. That would be just too much for our already puked and pooped out family this week.
5. I did not buy Jello pudding snacks and Cool Whip in a can this week because they were on sale at Walmart and I convinced myself that if Bob on The Biggest Loser advertises them as a healthy snack then darn they are okay!

0 comments: