Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Daddy And The Bird House!

About a month ago I got a new family devotional book at Family Christian Store for us to read at night with the kids. Click here to see it. We've really been enjoying it. It's more interactive with the kids where we ask them questions about the story. It's engaging for them. One of the stories last week suggested that you build a birdhouse with your kids. I can't even remember which Bible story it matched up with...maybe Noah and the ark. I didn't read that one Michael did and I was wrangling Zeke....I know...excuses! :) 


The other night Michael got out a scrap piece of wood he had and cut it into all the shapes he needed for a bird house. 


The boys got to spread the wood glue around. 


Daddy used the nail gun.


Zeke ran around with the pieces that Daddy hadn't attached yet. 


Almost done! 


Now all we need to do is paint it! 

0 comments: