Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lately!

I know I know...I've been absent from my blog again! See about a week ago Zeke walked into the kitchen carrying my camera with the section to the battery part open and the battery was gone. I have looked and looked and I can't find it anywhere. It's a lithium battery so it's not like I have an extra one lying around. I just need to bite the bullet and go down to Best Buy and get a new one. Since I don't have a working camera I just have my phone camera and I don't really like taking pictures with it. I don't know I just find it awkward to hold and the pictures come out fuzzy since my hands shake. 

Anyways if you follow me on FB then these pictures won't be new to you. 

Thursday was Logan's 3rd birthday. This was the first time I've watched her on her actual birthday. We started off the day by having sausage breakfast sandwiches...her request. Then she got to open her present from Ella....a princess book with phone. After hanging out at home and watching shows we headed out to McDonald's for lunch. The day before I had asked her what she wanted for lunch and she said a cheeseburger. 


Jen said that Logan probably wouldn't eat the cheese, but of course like all children...things she won't do for her parents she does for me no problem. She ate her cheeseburger! 


I took the kids to a MCD's a little further away from our house. We have one that's literally less than a mile, but it doesn't have a playarea. The playarea didn't have any available tables which actually was a good thing since the kids were able to focus on their food. They all ate really good! 


The girls had a great time playing and so did Zeke. It was his first time really climbing up into the playarea. He basically climbed to where he was and stood there the whole time. All these kids just had to maneuver around him, but they were so sweet to him...they never knocked him over. Two of the kids even tried to hold Zeke's hand to help him climb up further. 

Later that day when the boys got home they wanted to go out and see the backyard since Daddy had trimmed the tree by their playhouse.  


This is Owen's quiet tree...he says he climbs up in it to pray! Love it! This tree had taken over our backyard. It had grown all the way up to the window...you can't even see the window in this picture so you know it was tall. It was also practically growing inside the playhouse so you know it was wide too! Owen was so happy he could climb to the top of his quiet tree! 


Jack not wanting to be left out said...Mom take a picture of me going down the slide. He loved that he turned out all blurry...I told him he was fast as lightning! 

So lately we've just been doing normal stuff....school, preschool, MOPS, Taekwondo, community group, swim lessons, homework, doctor appointments and so on! Hopefully I'll get that new camera battery soon so I can get back to taking pictures and blogging more! 

0 comments: