Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snow Day!

I knew that it might snow on Friday morning, but when I went to bed on Thursday and it wasn't even snowing I didn't think to much about it. Then when my alarm went off at 6am I noticed that it seemed brighter in our room than normal. I thought that was kind of odd since we were one day away from the shortest day of the year. So I got out of bed to check it out.....snow!!! Saweeet! 

After getting all ready I got the kids up like normal and told them to put jammie pants on and then swishy pants. The boys asked why and I told them to trust me! We all came downstairs at the same time and then I opened the door. Owen was looking at me like.....what, are you kicking us out? Look harder......IT SNOWED!!!!   


I got coats on and the kids jumped right in throwing snowballs and making snow angels. And if you want to know how I've made a couple of my pictures on my blog moved....beats me! I have no idea! It's cool though! 


Jack's beautiful snow angel! 


Love Owen's smile, but take a look at Zeke. He was thinking I had gone crazy. Why in the heck would my mom put me down in this stuff! 


We tried seeing if he would be okay out of the grass just walking on the path, but he didn't like that either! 


Owen's snow angel! 


Cute princess right before we left for the hospital! 


                       In Owen's words....IT'S THE BEST DAY EVER!!!


After I left my mom said the boys played outside for over an hour! I'm so glad they got to enjoy it and that school was canceled for the whole day. Why not start Christmas vacation early! 

0 comments: