Thursday, June 7, 2007

Boys Night

For Mother's Day Michael got me a gift certificate to Gene Juarez for a massage and a pedicure. I made my appointment and went on June 1st. This was Michael's first time having Owen by himself when Owen wasn't sleeping. Michael decided to have a little photo shoot with Owen and Tubby (the green hippo from Grandma and Grandpa Grant). Michael took all sorts of photos of Owen from funny angles. Most of which are pointed directly up Owen's nose. Don't ask me why! Unfortunately it wasn't all fun and games. Owen refused to take the bottle of milk I had for him so it was a little trying at times for Daddy since he doesn't have the particular equipment on his person to make Owen happy.

Here's my favorite picture from that night. Owen is gnawing on Tubby's leg so Tubby's butt is facing the camera.


0 comments: