Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Year Ago!

One year ago today was the first day we got to see Owen. I found out I was pregnant on June 20th 2006 and because of my past history the doctor wanted me to come in for an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. So on June 21st 2006, Michael and I went into Seattle to have the ultrasound and this is what we saw....

That little white part inside the black circle is Owen. I was only 7 weeks pregnant, but there was already a beating heart that we could actually see. Babies are completely a miracle!!!

It really is amazing what can happen in year. In that time I have held 3 different jobs, had 4 different managers, worked at 2 different locations, carried a baby, delivered a baby, been on leave and been laid off. Boy it was a busy year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How special...I didn't realize that you found out about being pregnant with Owen so close to my birthday:) He is such a blessing!!