Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Chatter Box

Owen has Ooo'd and Ahh'd for a while now, some days more than others. On Sunday morning he started chatting more, but yesterday it was almost nonstop. At the start of the day he was talking to me and when I would chime in with my 2 cents he would listen, but by the end of the day he was just talking right over me. He says things like Ieeeee and Ahwooo and Uhhhhh. He has such a sweet voice and it's funny because it almost sounds grown up in a way. When he starts to cry though that still sounds very babyish. I shouldn't be surprised that I have a talker on my hands since I am one of those myself. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOUR BROTHER USED TO CALL YOU "MOTOR MOUTH"..BUT OWEN ALSO HAS YOUR TEMPER AND SHORT FUSE...BUT AT LEAST HE COMES BY IT RIGHTFULLY!!