Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Enough

One of the days last week Michael worked most of the day at home rebuilding these railings for a customer. Since he was outside Owen and I wanted to be out there with him. I also decided it would be a good time to vacuum out all of that sand that had accumulated from when we were out at Ocean Shores. Owen just hung out in the car climbing from the back seat to the front seat and pushing all kinds of buttons. Jack was asleep in the house for the most part, but when he did wake up I just brought him out so he could enjoy the fun too. I nursed him and changed him in the back of the van so we could just sit there and hang out with Daddy. I love it when Michael works from home!!!

The Bumbo that Aunt Linda got Owen last year was just sitting in the garage so I decided to see if Jack could sit up in it yet. His head is still a little too wobbly, but I propped it up with a blanket. Not sure if he enjoyed it, but I'm sure in a month or so he'll love it!


0 comments: