Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flowers and Vegetables

Last night we planted some new plants we got down at Lowes. They are perennials so hopefully we won't have to plant new ones each year. I love that Lowes has a 1 year guarantee on their plants too. I'm keeping my receipts just in case we kill them somehow we can take them back and get new ones. I also got some close up pictures of my zucchini and tomatoes. Something keeps eating the tomatoes though so I'm not sure if we're going to get any!
Michael picked out the banana tree and I picked out the grasses and the tall purple things. Those rocks on the right are rocks he dug up while digging the holes for the fence posts.

In the middle is our hydrangea bush. I love hydrangeas!!


1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Your zucchini looks very healthy!!