Saturday, April 11, 2009

Owen Speak

Owen is now practically having conversations with us. I love it!

Nom = Knob

Owhoa = Oval - I got a shapes toy from MOPS a couple weeks ago and this is Owen's favorite shape right now.

Hum Me = Hug Me - We play this game where we say hug me and he comes running from across the room and hugs us. He loves it when we fall backwards.

Boon = Spoon

Ssss Nap = Snap

Obey - I love that he knows this word!

Tim - This is the name of the tiny turtle in the bath song.

Amy - This is the name of a little girl in one of the books we read.

Mimi = Mickey

Hot og = Hot Dog - He sings this because of the song at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

If I say, "You need to listen to mommy", Owen will say, "now". He doesn't say it snotty or anything, but it's hard not to laugh.

Just the other morning Owen had a one way conversation with Jack in his highchair. I had given Jack some Gerber Puffs to eat while I was getting breakfast ready. Here's what Owen had to say to Jack....

Eat puff - Eat puff - Here go (Owen shoves a puff in Jack's mouth) - Say geek you (thank you) - Eat puff - Eat puff - Ah oh puff (One of the puffs fell on the floor)

0 comments: