Friday, November 11, 2011

June Isn't That Far Away!

This time around we ARE NOT going to find out the sex of the baby!

It was about 2 weeks ago that the thought came into my head and it's just been stuck there and I feel really strongly about it. For me it doesn't matter if the baby is a boy or a girl. Since we have 2 boys and a girl we have everything we need. I have bins in the garage full of clothes for both sexes. I figure I'll just wash the newborn stuff and take a couple outfits for each sex to the hospital. We will have names picked out ahead of time so we'll know what to call the baby once the doctor says, "It's a....". Besides how many times in your life do you truly get to be surprised??

Also we never put the baby in it's room right away...we have an office that's connected to our bedroom so the baby will sleep in the pack and play in there for the first 3 months. That will give us plenty of time to get the crib set up in either Ella's or the boys' room. With this being our fourth child we have all the necessary baby gear....car seat, stroller, swing, bouncy chair and so on. I figure if anyone wants to buy us anything go ahead and get us some diapers and wipes....we will definitely need those!

I think the only time I will be a bit bummed that I don't know is when I'm at the Mill Creek Garage Sales in May. It would be fun to know so I could get some specific outfits, but I figure if I see something in a newborn size that is absolutely adorable I'll just buy it and if it ends up being for the wrong sex than I'll just give it away to a friend.

1 comments:

Melody said...

We didn't find out with Simon and it was so much fun! I loved having that special moment of finding out what he was after all that hard work to get him out! I think after being pregnant so many times, it can lose it's luster a bit (even though I really do enjoy being pregnant). I think it added a fun element having that 'little' surprise to look forward to!