Saturday, November 19, 2011

Night Cap!

On Wednesday night right after dinner Jack asked to go to bed. I was doing dishes so I looked up and it was only 5:25pm. Seriously...you want to go to bed buddy? I told him to go upstairs and Daddy would get him ready for bed. So he headed upstairs. Later on I found out (I was visiting with Logan's Mom) that he went upstairs put his pajamas on, got in bed and told Daddy to kiss him goodnight. Poor kids must have been worn out!


The cute thing is he wore a night cap to bed! GG made this nightcap to go along with Owen's "Owen" outfit that he had when he was around 12 months old. We've always laughed about the night cap because it was HUGE in comparison to the outfit. I mean I could wear it! Anyways Jack ended up sleeping all night long and didn't wake up until 7:30am.....14 hours of sleep!

0 comments: