Friday, February 1, 2013

Kim's Baby Shower!


 Last Saturday I was the co-host for my best friend Kim's baby shower. Kim is due with her third child...a girl...any day now. I'm actually hoping baby girl will be here by the time this posts on my blog.  


We had the shower at Kim's parents house. It's a GORGEOUS house. Caroline Kim's mom had the food table set so pretty and the drink bar was so nice as well.


There was also this table in the hallway set up for guests to write their name and address on an envelope so Kim could send them a thank you card later. Also Kim made up these super cute baby food jars filled with M&M's as treats for guests.



 Something I forgot to take a picture of was the table in the other room where the ladies got to make baby girl a headband. Seriously this little girl is going to have a different headband for everyday!


Partygoers visiting while Kim checks out all the headbands that were made. Also half of the stack of gifts.



More guests and the rest of the gifts. Kim was blessed with lots of cute baby girls outfits! 




Kim and her cake that I made. She did the cute banner though. I just noticed you can't even tell she's almost 9 months pregnant here!! Can't wait to meet and snuggle that baby girl!!!

0 comments: