Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine Crafts!

 On Valentine's Day I gathered the kids around and we did two crafts. The first craft was to make homemade paint so we could actually do the second craft. I had each of the kids pick out which color they wanted to make and then that was the color they got to use for the second craft.


 The homemade paint was really easy to made it was only water, flour, dish soap and food coloring. It was really hard to take pictures and deal with 4 kids when there's paint involved so I only took these two. 


The Valentine craft was courtesy of Pinterest. The top says, "From the bottom of my heart.." the middle says, "To the tips of my toes..." at the bottom is says, "I love you!" 

It was a bit crazy doing this with the kids and trying to not get paint everywhere, but they turned out so cute!

0 comments: