Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas - Day 1 - Christmas Movies!

Every year I want to make sure we pack as much fun, festive, Christmas type celebration into the month of December as we can. I also want to be realistic too! So when Logan's mom Jen said that she was going to shoot for doing 12 Days of Christmas I thought...I could do that! We officially kicked off our 12 Days of Christmas on December 14th. 




Christmas jammies, sticky popcorn and a Christmas movie!!! Home Alone of course! 



Merry Christmas!!! 




From these cute weirdos!!! 



5 out of 6 of us LOVE sticky corn....



this boy not so much! So we take out some normal popcorn for him before we add all the yummy stickiness! 



After the kids went to bed that night I sat out all their presents and got to wrapping. For the second year in a row I've bought the kids special paper. I bought it at Joann's when it was 50% off. I let the kids choose their paper and then I wrap all their presents in it. My rule is once I put the presents under the tree there is no moving them around. Since I use the special paper they can easily see which present is theirs. So far it's worked like a charm!

0 comments: