Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day with Daddy

Yesterday Michael was able to come home for lunch, but after that he needed to go back out and give an estimate. On his way out the door he said, "I hate having to leave you guys". My reply was, "We'll go with you then". Since Michael was only giving an estimate there was no need for him to take his painting van, so we all piled in our normal van and headed up to Mill Creek. It was so nice to spend the afternoon together. It was almost like having a three day weekend. Michael and I just got to talk and enjoy being together. I even got to stop in and surprise my friend Nikki with a quick visit. Owen was a such good boy for having to be in the car for so long. He slept most of the way back home and only started to fuss right when we were getting off the freeway.

0 comments: