Monday, July 2, 2007

Naked Baby Pictures



This morning I gave Owen a bath and I just couldn't help it I had to take some naked baby pictures. The first one he is wrapped up in one of his hooded towels and he's gnawing on it. He will gnaw on anything. I have to keep a bib on him at all times because if he doesn't have a bib to gnaw on, he will grab his outfit and start gnawing on it. I'm just waiting for a tooth to pop out any day now. The second one is so cute because it's shows his little bum. And yes like any mom in the future I will probably bring these out and show people and I'm sure he will get embarrassed by them.

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I had to really laugh at these naked baby pictures of Owen. My grandmother has a picture of me, taken in 1972, at the exact same age as Owen is now and in the exact same position he is in. Oh and she also had me all swaddled up in a leopard print blanket. She was nice enough to give those pictures to ME and not use it as blackmail! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I have some of those taken also...I was about the same age as Owen...but I got my Mom back. I ended up wetting through her sheets and she never took that chance again! :) But she did put it in my album that she gave me so I have the original!

Lyndsay said...

That's why I put Owen on the floor with towels under him. He didn't pee though, he was a good boy.