Monday, January 28, 2008

Betcha Bite a Chip


On Saturday Michael made the mistake of asking a pregnant women to stop at the grocery store and pick up a couple of things. I ended up buying 23 things instead. Candy was on sale and so was soup and then I saw the Chips Ahoy Cookies. I couldn't resist so I bought two packages. After eating dinner I decided that some of those cookies sounded good. I broke a couple pieces off for Owen to try, but no no he wanted the whole cookie. Instead of him eating it though he was feeding me. It was so cute. He fed me a whole cookie and then I gave him another one to feed me. He fed me about a third of that cookie and then he looked at me funny like, "Hey I'm getting ripped off", and then he shoved the whole rest of the cookie in his mouth. The above picture is me trying to catch any cookie pieces that fall out.

0 comments: