Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waiting

Pregnancy is so different this time around. At first I kept forgetting I was even pregnant just because I was so busy with Owen I didn't have time to focus on it. Once I started showing though it was hard to completely forget. I must say I did still forget sometimes when I was wearing normal clothes instead of maternity clothes. But everything has changed in the last 2 weeks...since I was about 17 weeks pregnant I have been feeling the baby move and it's been so awesome. With Owen I didn't feel him move until 20 weeks. It's just that reassurance that something is actually in there! And then there was the ultrasound where we actually got to see what was is in there. Now that I know Jack is on the way I just want him hear with us now. I didn't feel like that with Owen. Don't get me wrong I couldn't wait for him to come, but I also really enjoyed being pregnant...not that I'm not enjoying being pregnant this time. It's hard to explain! I think it's just that I know what's coming this time around. I know what is like to go to the hospital as a couple and come home a family. I know what it's like to be up at all hours feeding a newborn and I'm so ready for it again. I can't wait to meet Jack and kiss his little face and I'm ready for it now. Unfortunately I have to wait another 5 months. I'm sure I'll find some way to manage.

0 comments: