Monday, July 7, 2008

First Outing



Last week I took both boys out for the first time all by myself. It really wasn't that scary! It's just different in regards to the logistics of the trip. Instead of just being able to jump out of the car and put Owen in a cart I now have to figure out how to get around with a walking toddler and an infant in a car seat. Our first stop was at Target where I used my new totally awesome double stroller that my mom and dad bought me. Next we went to Kinkos where I just carried Jack in his car seat and held Owen's hand. It worked since it was such a short trip, but there is no way I could keep Owen under control for very long like that. The last stop was Costco and thankfully there carts are big enough that both boys could fit in the seat part so I didn't have to stack up food around Jack like I would have had to if I had to put him in the basket part of the cart. They both did really well for having to make so many stops. It just takes a lot longer now to get errands done! :)

0 comments: