Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rough Day

Yesterday was such a rough day for Mommy and Owen. We think Owen is trying to cut some more teeth and he's just at that age where he is testing me. I love this kid to pieces, but yesterday I sure needed a break from him. Thankfully Michael got home from work early and took over. He is such a wonderful man! After dinner when my patience was totally gone I came upstairs and had some alone time on the computer. About a half an hour before it was time for Owen to go to bed I went back downstairs and it was like a clean slate. Owen was so excited to see me and I was so excited to see him. I love that! It was really nice to end the day on a good note. Another plus about last night was Jack only woke up once to eat in the middle of the night. YAHOO!!!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Sometimes that is all it takes... a little break to remind you how much you really enjoy eachother.