Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun with Food on Friday

On Friday my friend Kim came over with her son Andy. We were on a mission to make our own baby food. It was so much fun! I don't know why I ever bought baby food for Owen. I really wish I had made it all. It's so much tastier, cheaper and I'm sure better for them. We made avocados, green beans, carrots and sweet potatoes. They really tasted great! I can't wait to make more! Tonight I gave Jack his first taste of just baby food. He's eaten rice cereal and oatmeal, but not just baby food. He had bananas and he liked them...so did Owen. I think he's going to want to eat all of Jack's food now.
Kim and I took some cute pictures of the boys together. They are both SO cute!
Jack is really learning how to grab everything that comes within his reach.

And he loves to put everything that's within his reach in his mouth!