Monday, November 10, 2008

Taste Test

So I decided to see what Jack would do with a little baby cereal. He wasn't nearly as repulsed by it as I thought he would be. He didn't really eat much, but he did get a taste. He's already had rice cereal and this morning I gave him oatmeal. Of course it's all very soupy so he can just suck it down. I'm getting in a super baby food making mood. I made baby carrots a while ago and they are in the freezer ready to go when Jack needs them. On Saturday I made banana baby food and I just bought three avocados so once they get ripe I'll smash those up and freeze them too. I sure hope that Jack is a better eater than Owen was/is!




I love the look Owen was giving Jack while I was feeding him...it's like he's thinking, "Man, I have to share my food with him too!"

0 comments: